Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I know our non-profit can get a total of 50% of your proceeds, 25% as a donation and 25% as a commission, but when are the payout dates?A: The 25% donation is made as soon as the total donation owed to your non-profit organization from all Sosbuzz members that have selected your non-profit organization as their cause reaches $10. However, the 25% commission is posted when the commission owed reaches $50, and is paid on the 15th of each month, following a 60-day maturation period from when we initially collect our fee from the seller. If the 15th falls on a weekend or an American Holiday, the commission payment will be made the next business day. All commission payments are made via PayPal to the email address you provided us, as all Sosbuzz members, not just non-profit organizations, can participate in our commission program. A: Sosbuzz is a deal search engine. We have tens of thousands of deals from all sorts of family-friendly businesses. Everything from computers to contractors, from plastic surgeons to plumbers. However, people don't just use Sosbuzz because they find great deals on all sorts of products and services, they use Sosbuzz because when they report their purchases to Sosbuzz, their favorite cause gets a 25% donation of our proceeds. Here's what happens behind the scenes - when our members find a deal, and report their purchase, upon the seller's confirmation, our system charges the seller a fee. We will then donate 25% of our proceeds to the cause the member that reports the purchase had selected. The seller gets to advertise risk free, the member gets a great deal, and a cause gets a donation. Everyone wins.
A: As soon as the collective reporting of all Sosbuzz members that have selected your organization as their cause reaches at least $10.
A: Your choice of Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Check.
A: Please send the donation receipt to: Sosbuzz, Inc 1007 S. Central Avenue Suite 206, Glendale, CA 91204 USA.
A: Absolutely not! It is entirely free to join and participate in Sosbuzz.
A: Technically, no. However, becoming a member makes things a lot easier for our staff to issue donations, know your mailing address, have a point of contact etc. In addition, by joining Sosbuzz we can provide you with all sorts of online tools you can use for your website to generate more donations from Sosbuzz.
A: Once you join Sosbuzz, for free of course, you will find all sorts of banners and logos you can use for your website. When people who visit your site click on those banners and join Sosbuzz, our system will assign your organization as their cause. So when they report making a purchase, we will donate 25% of our proceeds to you! We also provide you with email tools where you can email your members to let them know about Sosbuzz, and how they can save money, and by simply reporting their purchase, get us to donate to you.
A: Absolutely! Here are some Sosbuzz logos you can use.
Sosbuzz Member Causes
Here's a Sampling of 50 Current Sosbuzz Member Causes:
- Amnesty International USA
- Ludwig von Mises Institute
- Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA
- Kids Need To Read
- International Children's Fund
- Fellowship Of Reconciliation
- Covenant House Pennsylvania
- Reformed Baptist Church Of Franconia
- Abraham Path Initiative
- Agri-business Education Corporation
- Blue Planet Network
- Childhood Leukemia Foundation
- Lambi Fund of Haiti
- Lestonnac Free Clinic
- Methodist Mission Home
- Mount St. Helens Institute
- Samaritan Inns
- The Warrior's Promise Foundation
- The Wheelchair Foundation
- Abraham's Vision
- African People's Education And Defense Fund
- American Society for Yad Vashem Inc.
- Akamai University
- Arab American Association of New York
- Beth Jacob Congregation
- Guatemala Human Rights Commission/USA
- Lifewater International
- Lutheran Church of Saint Mark
- Artists For Humanity
- Alexandra Beller/Dances
- Ann Foundation
- Books For America
- Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation
- Amizade Global Service-learning
- Cancer Fund of America, Inc.
- Artemis Center
- National Foundation for Cancer Research
- Shared Hope International
- Attention Deficit Disorder Resources
- Nashville Rescue Mission
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation
- The Bakken Museum
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Of Palm Beach And Martin
- Bulletin Of The Atomic Scientists
- CARE USA